Broken Days Yield Invisible Words

 As hard as I tried to focus today, none of the words I typed showed up on the screen. Tried hitting PRINT and simply recycled paper.  Took the day as a REST day until I came across a Post from ten years ago on this date regarding the same thing. Now, it's possible this happens all the time and I don't make note of it, but I think until therapy reveals the issue I have with January 25th - I'll just blame the 25th. Baja Christmas??? Nah, just a day. . .

so, when blocks appear, you lean on those who inspire you Sam Sheppard, Hank Bukowski, Guy, Townes or Blaze - but since I'm not in the mood to get drunk, I think I'll turn to the late great Joan Didion -



See you tomorrow,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER

"The Special"

CHEMO SABE????