Not Blue

When I started writing short fiction, there was a huge stigma attached to self-publishing that went beyond the control of your product. It spoke the quality of the work itself, but I think the years and cyber world we find ourselves in have changed all of that, so small bits and pieces are going to start appearing here from time to time, not because they are unpublishable, but because I feel there is no real market and I want them read. So enjoy and feel free to comment, good or bad.




Not Blue

by James Patrick Lockett



My eyes ache at the blue of the sky,

They accuse me now of lying to them,

for it is not the blue that they know.

It is the blue of your eyes,

that they only know. . . and miss.

Now that they are gone,

I fear my eyes will never again trust me.







Copyright 2010. All Rights Reversed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Special"

THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER

CHEMO SABE????