I Want a Dream Lover, so I don't have to dream alone. . .

 



  I saw an article yesterday on a prominent news website referring to the public’s inability to buy their “dream phone.”  Now I’ve often fantasized about my “dream car” and “dream home,” even once or twice about a “dream vacation.” But a “dream phone?” Seriously, this is an indicator that something is wrong with our dream society. My dream phone is one that never rings, no one has the number too, and that I can forget to turn on – or, perhaps a red reproduction of the Bat Phone, complete with glass dome – yeah, baby.  Everything else, well. . .I’m just shaking my head.

                Hello, you’ve reached me, I’m now in right now, so at the tone. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER

"The Special"

Radio, Radio